Our quality management system (QMS)
The Kautex Business System (or QMS) contains policies and practices that have withstood the test of time.
Customer Satisfaction drives us to develop and deliver a safe, high-quality product that meets their requirements. Safety, Quality and Competitiveness follow closely behind, signifying our internal priorities; they are aligned to our 0-0-0, Flawless Launches and “Win with the Winners” strategic objectives.
The following are actions and priorities present in our Kautex Business System:
- Operational Excellence: a sample of the types of activities required in a Lean Manufacturing Environment
- People & Teams: a sample of the types of activities required by and for our people to ensure success
- Quality: a sample of the activities necessary to drive outstanding quality, regardless of the department in which you work
Our foundational practices include: Customer Service, Innovation, Product Development, Integrated Supply Chain, Continuous Improvement, Management Processes.
Finally, KBS is rooted in the values of Kautex & Textron: Respect, Integrity, Trust & Pursuit of Excellence.
Awards and recognition
Every year, Kautex is honored by its customers for outstanding results in meeting customer commitments. See our Insights page for the latest customer awards.
In addition to the automotive certifications, CWC Textron is:
- Certified by the Ductile Iron Society
- A State of Michigan Clean Corporate Citizen (C3)