Clear Vision Systems (CVS)
The Clear Advantage
Dirt from muddy roads, dust, frost, snow, and pollution can all affect the performance of your vehicle's windscreen (windshield), headlamp or camera system(s). To help safeguard the full functionality of these components, Kautex Clear Vision Systems (CVS) has created solutions for each to ensure a clear view of the road ahead.
Safe, Efficient and Cost-Effective
Our designs offer vehicle manufacturers practical and cost-effective solutions that will improve safety and the overall driving experience for the end-user. Kautex CVS collaborates with our customers to create the design and functionality that will best fit their requirements. As a result, we have developed an extensive product line that includes not only the wash nozzles but the full system of reservoirs, sensors, inlets and pumps to provide the entire clear vision system.
System Design: Ensuring the most efficient cleaning solution
Allegro ADAS Wash System
- Ensuring cameras and sensor remain sufficiently clean in order to support the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is likely to become more important as vehicle technology advances towards fully autonomous drive vehicles
- Kautex currently develops and supplies a number of ADAS wash solutions to meet today’s and future market needs
Screen Wash System
- The screen wash system performs a key function on today’s vehicles, working in conjunction with the windshield wipers to provide clear visibility for the driver
- Kautex CVS provides a full system design and development service
Headlamp Wash System
- Dirt build-up on headlamps can increase glare to other road users, even at levels too low to significantly reduce visibility performance for the driver.
- Kautex CVS has a wide range of Headlamp Wash solutions to meet today’s market requirement